THE FUTURE OF MORTGAGE LENDING
TENTH ANNUAL- Join us in 2015 to Celebrate, Debate and Learn
* ADVANCING YOUR CUSTOMER CENTRIC CULTURE * STREAMLINING AND AUTOMATING PROCESSES * LEVERAGING DATA AND ANALYTICS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND CUSTOMER NEEDS
With consumer confidence high and investors returning, the $1.3 trillion Australian mortgage market is experiencing a resurgence. Competition is intensifying as lenders pursue further market share. Mortgage providers focused upon the customer experience who can capitalise on operational efficiencies and harness consumer-centric lending are the best positioned to differentiate themselves and capture more of the growing home loan market.
Digital and data influx are also part of on-going change in the nature of home loan origination. Consumers are increasingly keen to engage lenders through digital dialogue via on-line channels. The industry is striving to keep pace, and find the right balance of streamlined origination without losing the service critical customer touch points.
Loan Origination Excellence 2015 brings together industry representatives in a unique way – a collaborative discussion space where the latest developments, innovative thinking and insight is shared. Australia's premiere mortgage event brings together leading finance professionals from across the home loan industry to discuss the issues that matter.
Are you Asking?
- What does end-to-end processing and innovation mean for loan origination in 2015?
- How is mortgage lending being enhanced with IT and operational advancements in 2015?
- Is consumer data and analytics king? What role will disrupters play in the home loan market?
- How to maximise efficiency, achieve cost reduction, compliance, data quality and turnaround capability?
Maximise Your Market Share:
- REALISE business value via digital transformation
- IDENTIFY new opportunities in product development
- COMPETE creatively through online and mobile opportunities
- Effectively SERVICE the digital dialogue to differentiate your organisation
What's New in 2015?
We are celebrating ten years as the most innovative and insightful platform for mortgage lenders to discuss the latest issues, developments and solutions. We are excited to assess how far we have come as an industry and discuss further opportunities for mortgage lending innovation.
Introducing the ORIGINATION IDEAS HUB
Adjacent to the conference room we have set aside a space for you to maximise your learning and networking. Connect with your peers in an informal meeting space, join discussions on best practice and pitfalls to avoid, get informed through LOS solution showcases and be inspired by the futurist ideas projection space.
With our perfect blend of interactive sessions and in-depth case studies, the answers, inspiration and strategies you need are all at Loan Origination Excellence 2015.
Feedback from our 2014 event included:
"Attendance was extremely valuable"
Danielle Ryan, Senior Manager, Commercial Lending Origination, Bank of Queensland
"Great Conference - relevant speakers & topics"
Peter Masson, Products, Newcastle Permanent Building Society Ltd
"The conference provides the ability to share experiences best practices and the pitfalls to watch out for."
John Schneider, Loans Processing Manager, Heritage Bank
"Thought provoking and very good sessions. Worth while attending."
John Rolfe, General Manager- Retail, HomeStart Finance